Helping People to Emerge to a Place of Mental Fitness
We strive to improve our patients’ functioning at home, life, and work.
- The Hopper Group’s clinical treatment approach
- Individualized coaching and therapy
- Medications as appropriate
- Medical Lab Screening and collaborative involvement with client’s physicians
- Assessment and Measurement collection for tracking and facilitating progress
- Promotion of patient participation in essential activities
- Whole person recommendations which might include diet, exercise, and stress management
From Bipolar Disorder Symptoms
In treating Bipolar Disorder, we have found that The Hopper Group partnership philosophy is essential for ongoing positive outcomes. Our approach is to see "you," not just your disease. Additionally, our treatment method attempts to incorporate one's family as a helpful treatment element-enabling the individual to draw upon support and a differing perspective from those who are closest. The goal of all activities is better functioning at work, home, and life.
What We Do
- Treat the "whole" person
- Introduce treatment pathways designed for daily functioning
- Promote an integrated partnership program involving family
- Incorporate behavior coaching and accountability into visits
Through Mental Fitness
Your productivity, focus, and ability to manage details are top of mind at The Hopper Group. Our clinicians recognize the competitive nature of the professional landscape and marketplace. We understand that the ability to stay on task is essential for one's success at school and work. We utilize detailed diagnostics and whole person medical screening to determine the best course of treatment.
What We Do
- Evaluate and Diagnose your struggles with focus and attention
- Facilitate a diagnostic understanding of your condition
- Develop a treatment plan with your goals in mind
- Offer executive coaching and mental fitness strategies as part of treatment
From Anxiety and Depression
We recognize that anxiety and depression can at times intensify slowly. Early intervention and "treatment to outcome" are our primary goals. Changes in patterns of thinking, lack of pleasure in previously enjoyable activities, and emotional crutches like substance use can be indicators of just how much anxiety and depression have impacted and colored the many aspects of one's life. When individuals partner with The Hopper Group, we work to provide understanding, tools, and strategies through our team care approach and coaching.
What We Do
- Consider the impact of hidden anxiety and depression
- Employ a multifaceted team care approach
- Strive for great attention to detail
- Utilize coaching as an ongoing maintenance tool
- Recognize that change is possible even after previous treatment failures
Through Partnered Sobriety
We’re interested in the best possible outcomes for our patients. Adopting our treatment plan while eliminating chemicals during treatment gives an individual an enhanced outcome possibility. For patients who have decided to take their "recreation" off the table, treatment medications and cognitive clarity can work in tandem to produce results. Through coaching and awareness, we strive to help patients be mindful of how to cope without chemicals. The science of health and wellness as well our experiences with patients has created passion in spreading the word on this important element of treatment.
What We Do
- Evaluate whether poor responses to prior mental health treatment experience may have included substance use
- Educate patients that understanding the elements of health and wellness, including sobriety, yields greater focus on underlying issues
- *The Hopper Group does not prescribe Suboxone, nor do we treat substance use disorders when they are primary or the predominate diagnosis
For Overall Health And Behaviors
Our focus on wellness lies in our acknowledgment that the body and our existence must be considered in totality. Wholeness and Wellness both physically and mentally requires a comprehensive treatment approach. Patients often describe some level of improvement in emotional stability, yet struggle with sleep deficits, energy, motivational problems, and weight issues. Individuals recognize that these lingering symptoms keep them from achieving optimal health and mental fitness. We strive to help you find a “better version of you” through diagnostics, coaching, and use of medications (as we mutually find to be appropriate).
What We Do
- Help identify changes in body, sleep, energy, and mood
- Offer individualized treatment plans-potentially including medications and coaching
- Assess/screen physical and mental states
A Team Approach
Dealing with mental health issues can be life-altering. At The Hopper Group we strive to create an environment where your needs can be met with the utmost care and confidentiality.
Our team of caring staff provides outcomes-driven, wellness-oriented psychosocial coaching combined with medication management as needed, to help you get back to life and to living.
Ready to take the next steps and Emerge to a place of mental fitness? Contact us at 817.274.8800. We have 3 convenient DFW offices that are open Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.